Blackout USA Review
Survival guides and programs are extremely popular these days. The industry is booming. There are a plethora of preppers manuals all over the internet. Blackout USA is one such survival manual that has become an online bestseller and sold thousands upon thousands of copies.
Created by Alex Deacon, Blackout USA is a course that was created to help people learn how to cope with and survive an EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) incident that is supposed set to take place in the next year or so. While this is debatable and only time will tell if the prediction is true, the guide itself is an excellent resource on survival.
Several factors could cause an EMP incident. Terrorists attacks, solar flares, natural disasters, etc. The question is – do you know what to do if it happens?
Since most of your electrical devices will be rendered useless after an EMP attack, you will not have the basic necessities. No light, no heating, no refrigerators, no transport, etc. You are down to the bare basics.
Alex Deacon discovered a professor named Charles Green, who supposedly lived in an Amish community for 2 years to learn their methods of surviving off the grid. He claims to have collaborated with Charles to create the Blackout USA manual.
While the story sounds plausible, it’s probably clever marketing. Alex Deacon is a survival expert himself and regularly contributes to survival blogs, sites, etc. We’ll forgive Alex this little sly marketing but only because Blackout USA is truly a fantastic survival guide.
The Good Points:
- You’ll learn how to make sure your vehicles are running smoothly after an EMP. Other tips will show you how to preserve your food and medicine, what are the 5 most crucial electronics equipment you’ll need, how to create a Faraday cage to protect your electronics, how to prevent looters from breaking into your house, and much more.
- This is a comprehensive guide written in simple English. The instructions are detailed and step by step. Even a novice will have no problems following the guide.
- For the amount of value it provides, this is a very affordable guide and every home needs one.
- The product comes with a full 60-day money-back guarantee. There is no risk here. You can try it out to appreciate just how much value it provides. If you’re still not satisfied, you can always get your money back.
- You also get cool bonuses such as “How to Make Your Own Pharmacy” and “Off-Grid Home Protection system. These are very useful bonuses.
- The program comes with a membership area where you can interact with Alex or Charles and ask questions, etc.
- Unlike most digital products, Blackout USA offers a physical copy too. You’ll need to pay extra for shipping… but at least you have that option.
The Bad Points:
- The guide is pretty narrow in its scope. It only focuses on EMP attacks. While this may be a limitation, at least you know that when it comes to EMP attacks, this is the “authority” guide to refer to.
Should You Get It?
This is a wise investment.
While you may not foresee any EMP attacks in the near future, it wouldn’t hurt to know what to do in the event that a crisis actually occurs.
As far as surviving during an EMP attack goes, Blackout USA has got you covered. It’s probably the only survival guide you’ll ever need to survive this type of disaster.
Get Blackout USA and learn what it has to offer. Your survival knowledge will improve and while the rest of the people will be scrambling in panic, you will be prepared and be able to take care of your family and yourself.
You can’t put a price on that.
>>> Get “Blackout USA” Now <<<
Review by Survivalist Earth / Image by Bing Images